Hi Loves! I finally did it. I made dinner this week. I pulled out the meat days ago and with the hustle and bustle of life, am just now getting a chance to make dinner for myself. I’ve promised myself that I need to make dinner at least three times a week. I will let you know how that goes. 🙂 Here is a quick Tilapia recipe you can make when you are busy.
-Seasoning (your choice)
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees
2. Cook rice. (I have a rice cooker so I have no idea how to make rice on the stove) 🙂
3. Take out a baking pan and line with aluminum foil. *This will save you when it’s cleanup time.
4. Add a few sprinkles of water on top of the aluminum foil. *A little trick of mine just in case I get sidetracked and forget that I have fish in the oven. It helps not to dry it out. 🙂
5. Season your fish. I use cayenne pepper, lemon and pepper. But you can season it to your taste.
6. Place pan in oven for 15-20 minutes. *Tilapia does not take long to cook.
Voila! By the time my fish is done the rice is usually done as well. All in all a 25 minute meal. Five minutes prep. Twenty minutes in the oven. You can thank me later. LOL You can also add veggies to this if you have the time.